This is my “Go To” Shakeology shake when I’m super short on time.
- 1 scoop Chocolate Shakeology
- 1 Tbsp PB2
- 4 oz Unsweetened Vanilla Almond milk
- 6 oz water
- 3 icecubes
Mix it all up in a shaker cup, and it’s delicious!!! Sometimes I even have one in the evening if I’m craving something sweet.
I am definitely a snack person. I would snack all day if I could. Finding something to eat that is tasty, not too filling, and healthy is not always easy. My new go to snack are these protein packed guilt free cookie balls.
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup honey
- 3 cups old-fashioned oatmeal or steel cut oats
- 1/4 cup water or almond milk
- 1 tablespoon flax seed powder
- 4 scoops Vanilla Shakeology
Using a cookie dough scooper, scoop onto parchment paper lined cookie sheets. Place in refrigerator for one hour and then store in air-tight container in refrigerator. Enjoy!
Makes about 40 cookie balls.